1. The League Director shall act upon any and all situations not covered explicitly in these rules. All decisions will be final.
2. MoveDon Soccer League offers a Soccer Program for the recreational enjoyment of the participants. MoveDon Soccer League is the sole governing body of this program.
3. MoveDon Soccer League reserves the right to expel any team from the league for reasons of conduct, failure to observe rules, regulations, and procedures and/or failure to field a team for 2 or more games. Written notification of such actions will be provided to the individual and/or team manager.
4. The current FIFA Laws of the Game with the amendments included within this document will be the rules of competition for outdoor play. Teams are responsible for knowing the rules.
5. The game shall be played between two teams 11 Co-Ed players (at least 3 female) each for full field games. A team may play with only 2 female players but must play with a total of only 10 players until a 3rd female enters the field. A team may also play with only 1 female player but must play with a total of only 9 players until a 2nd or 3rd female enters the field.
6. It is essential that the necessary safety rules are followed at all times without exception. It is essential for all players to enter the game with the attitude that this is a recreational activity, which contact can occur and that good sportsmanship will always prevail.
Game Day procedures
1. Team/Player check-in: All players must be present, dressed and ready for play at least 5 minutes before scheduled game time.
a. Players under the age of 18 must have the youth eligibility form completed, signed and on file with the ISA.
2. If a team has an outstanding balance the team will not be allowed to check in until the issue is resolved.
Inclement Weather & Rescheduled Games:
MoveDon Additional Laws of the Game:
1. FIFA Laws of the game apply with the following modifications.
2. Length of Play – Co-Ed Recreational games will be 2 x 25 minute halves, 10 minute half-time. Co-Ed Intermediate games will be 2 x 40 minute halves, 10 minute half-time.
3. Divisions: Games are played full field, 11 v 11 players, men and women (at least 3 females per team). A team may play with only 2 female players on the field but must play with a total of only 10 players until a 3rd female enters the field. A team may also play with only 1 female player but must play with a total of only 9 players until a 2nd or 3rd female enters the field. If there are zero women that the team must forfeit.
4. NO SLIDE TACKLES!
5. Players may be added to the roster up to the start of the final league game. Players may not be added during any playoff competition, or tournament play. NO GUEST PLAYERS DURING PLAY-OFFS!
6. Ball In & Out of Play – Ball remains in play within the touchlines and goal lines. Each team is required to bring two game balls per game, submitted and approved by the referee.
7. Player substitutions: substitutions can be made during the course of play; players must enter and leave the field at the halfway line. Player leaving the field must be completely off the field before the substitute may enter.
1. FIFA Laws of the game apply.
a. Cautions (yellow cards) and send-offs (red cards) are recorded and monitored. Cautions and send-offs will result in player suspensions. Player fines apply as follows.
b. Fines must be paid in cash to MoveDon Soccer League for a player to return to play.
1. Accumulation of three (3) yellow cards in a season = 1 game suspension and a $30.00 fine.
2. Two (2) yellow cards in a single game = red card. Player must sit out the remainder of that game and must sit out the next scheduled game. A player sent off may not be substituted for. A $30.00 fine is incurred.
3. Red card (send-off) – player is expelled for the remainder of the game, will receive a minimum of a one (1) game suspension. $30.00 fine.
4. Red Card for serious foul play, violent conduct, or foul and abusive language will receive a suspension of a minimum of 2 games and may result in further suspension to the discretion of MoveDon Soccer League. Minimum fine is $50.00.
5. Any player accumulating 2 or more red cards in any 12-month period will be subject to suspension from the MoveDon Soccer League indefinitely.
c. Any player, coach or spectator sent off must leave the facility by their own means
1. The MoveDon Soccer League staff shall be the sole judge in the evaluation of a protest and there will be no further appeals or hearings.
2. No protests shall be received or considered if it is based solely on the accuracy of judgment on the part of the official(s) (judgment calls).
4. Protest forms will be filled out with the field supervisor. The coach/manager will complete the protest form.
5. The team manager will sign the protest form, attach $50 cash and submit it to the field supervisor at the time of the ruling. If the protest is upheld the $50 shall be refunded, if denied the $50 shall be deposited in a general fund.
3. The protest will be made within 30 minutes of the game completion.
1. League champions will receive individual awards. The number of awards will be equal to the number of paid participants on the roster, no more than 20 and will be provided to the Team Manager/Coach for distribution to the team.
2. League Champions will also receive $25 off the next season’s Team Registration Fee.
A. Goal Differential
B. Head to Head Record
C. Goals For
D. Goals Against
E. Coin Toss